It shows the tenants the landlord's bank details and instructs them on how to make a payment or set up a standing order with their reference code.
Create a Payment
Please make sure that any payments you take will not put you in breach of the Tenant Fee Ban before taking the payment.
- Using the left-hand side of the screen, locate payments tab
- This will bring you to the payment schedules of all the tenants, these can be filtered
- Select the blue “Create Payment” button on the top right of the page.
- Once you select the tab, a new pop-up will appear requesting necessary details about the payment - payment amount, payment type, how often you will be collecting this, when the payment is due and the status of this payment.
- After you've created the payment, you will be able to locate it as a part of the payment schedule for the tenant you are assigning the payment to.
For further information on the Tenant Fee Ban, including your legal obligations, please visit this page: https://www.nrla.org.uk/resources/pre-tenancy/tenant-fee-ban-toolkit.