Yes, you are provided with an option to use the NRLA AST with E-Signature or to upload your own AST that has been signed.
Articles in this section
- What EPC do I need to advertise my property?
- I want to find a tenant using Portfolio but want to use my own agreement, can I do this?
- What should/shouldn't I put in my advert?
- How do I get the best from my property advert?
- Adding photos for your property advert
- What does an EPC look like?
- How do I list my properties?
- What are the differences between the property advertising portals?
- What happens when I advertise my properties on Portfolio?