Yes, if you already have a tenant in the property you can add the details of the existing tenancy and upload the AST to Portfolio.
Articles in this section
- E-Signature in Portfolio
- Additional/Special clauses
- What EPC do I need to create a tenancy?
- I already have a tenant in the property can I still use Portfolio?
- What is a 'permitted occupier'
- Renting Homes Wales Occupation Contracts
- What should I expect in the tenancy agreement?
- How do I set up a tenancy on Portfolio?
- How do I create a tenancy without advertising?